Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam Canon 5D MK III Package

Started by amb688 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam Canon 5D MK III Package

2 posts
  1. I’m looking to upgrade to the mirrorless world so I've decided on selling my Nauticam Canon 5D MK III setup.  Everything is in good working condition, never flooded.

    The photos this setup produced can be seen a https://www.instagram.com/ameanphoto/?hl=en.

    Ideally, I’d like to sell everything as a package for $6000 without Strobes or $8000 with the strobes set included.

    See attached photos for a break down of the gear included.

     

    IMG_7473.PNG

    IMG_7474.PNG

    setup photo.jpg

    Edited by amb688 — update to photo
  2. New price (obo):

    $5000 no strobe

    $7000 for strobe setup 

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.