Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sony A6500, Nauticam Housing, Macro and Wide Lenses and Ports

Started by broughton_io ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sony A6500, Nauticam Housing, Macro and Wide Lenses and Ports

9 posts
  1. Hello all,

    Due to realizing that I'm much better suited for iPhone photography than the real deal, I'm letting go of my seldomly used Sony A6500 and complete Nauticam housing. 

    Based in Japan, but will include free shipping to most locations worldwide via an express and insured carrier (Yamato Transport that will likely come to you via UPS). Just reach out so I can confirm that I can ship to your location. 

    Will not split unless the housing goes first. 

    • Sony A6500 body (only 3830 shutter actuations)
    • Sony E 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens
    • Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens
    • Nauticam NA-A6500 Housing
      • Includes Nauticam Vacuum system with pump
      • Includes Nauticam Battery Pack and cable
      • Just back from service from authorized distributor in Japan
    • Nauticam N85 7 inch Acrylic Dome Port
    • Nauticam Zoom Gear: Sony 10-18mm f/4 WA Zoom Lens
    • Nauticam N85 to N120 60mm Port Adapter for Nauticam N85 Mirrorless Housings to N120 DSLR Ports
    • Nauticam N120 Macro Port 60
    • Assortment of spare o-rings

    The condition is very good. The dome port has some very light marks, but it does not affect image quality. Usual scratches from use on the aluminum housings. A small amount of rust on the screws for the ball mounts and arms (see images). 

    More photos can be found here.

    Everything for 4,000 USD OBO. 

    I know I'm new on WetPixel, so more than happy to do a Zoom/FaceTime call to show the system. 

    Cheers,

    Matt

    IMG_1699.jpg

  2. If you eventually decide to split, I will pay above MSRP + shipping for the extended battery and cable.

  3. I've had a few requests for that already. For now, I'd like to keep it in the package. 

    I measure the pack for another user, if you are interested in seeing if there is another small battery that would fit.

    Thickness - 6.5mm
    Width - 57.5mm
    Length - 95mm

    Cheers,

    Matt

  4. Its not the battery specifically, but the cable has additional circuitry which keeps the battery "awake". Typically an external battery would go dormant as soon as its not charging something, and you would wake it up by unplugging/plugging back in, which is of course impossible in a housing. 

    Edited by Sharkhottub
  5. Updated price - $3600 for the set

  6. Hi just wondering if this is still available? 

  7. On 9/23/2021 at 3:36 AM, broughton_io said:

    Updated price - $3600 for the set

    I'll go for that. Let's zoom or something and get it organised.

  8. Is still available??

  9. Hi all, thanks for the renewed interest. Unfortunately, it sold last week. 

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.