Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

New A7R III housing with accessories, strobes and ports - 80m depth rating

Started by LastAdventures ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

New A7R III housing with accessories, strobes and ports - 80m depth rating

3 posts
  1. I am offering a brand new housing with accessories for immediate use without conversion etc for the Sony Alpha A7R III that was purchased in December 2020 and even still has full manufacturer warranty. It has not been in the water due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Manufacturer is the German quality forge BS Kintetics (more than 20 years company history in underwater housing construction).

    Asking price is 3900 Euro VB.

    I already had the big Domeport. This one was checked for scratches and nothing was found that would affect the image quality.
    The macro ports were specially made and are also new and have never been in the water. They can be used with standard 50mm or 90mm Sony lenses.
    I also had it matched to the Tamron 90mm with Metabondes or MC11 adapters, as I like the lens above the previous two from the bokeh.

    I also had the Tamron 17-35mm and the Sigma 15mm Fisheye matched to the body combination along with MC-11 adapter and Metabones respectively.
    A zoom ring is included for the Tamron 17-35mm wide angle.
    The Sony 16-35mm can be used with the housing in the same way.

    Two Sea and Sea 110 strobes including Nikonos dual cables are also included.
    There is also a snoot attachment, domes for the strobes and a fluo filter as well.

    I also had a cold shoe attachment for a focus light attached for macro photography.
    A corresponding mount is also included.

    Everything has been tested for leaks in the pressure chamber.

    The strobes do not need to be removed. I would have liked to sell the rest together.

    For an additional charge everything and camera equipment and lenses would be included.

    International shipping is no problem.

    Test in Munich in a lake is possible. Please PM.

    This underwater housing is made of high strength carbon fiber.

    The use of carbon fibers gives these underwater housings mechanical properties very similar to steel without sacrificing the advantages of plastics. The composite material is resistant to corrosion, weathering, aging and chemicals. It is very light, an advantage that is especially important when traveling by air with the corresponding luggage regulations.

     

    IMG_7663.jpg

    IMG_7667.jpg

    IMG_7668.jpg

    IMG_7669.jpg

    IMG_7671.jpg

    IMG_7674.jpg

    IMG_7666.jpg

    IMG_7662.zuschn.jpg

    IMG_7664.jpg

  2. I made a mistake: Asking price is 2900 Euro!

  3. sold

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.