Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anthis Nexus D2X Housing

Started by Jagdiver ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Anthis Nexus D2X Housing

2 posts
  1. I just bought a Anthis Nexus D2X housing, and am having a problem.  No instructions included but I've managed to figure everything out except one thing:  when I put the camera in the housing, I can't see anything through the eye piece.  It's completely focused out.  Is there some sort of diopter lens that is supposed to be used?  Obviously when I look through the viewer on the camera itself, everything is fine. It's just when I close up the housing, and look through eyepiece it's just a blur

  2. yes, you need a diopter eye piece installed on your camera. it comes with the housing. you can ask fun-in for details cause they sell nexus housing.

    https://www.fun-in.com.tw

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.