Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-EOS-R Housing for Canon EOS R FS

Started by Eric Gebhard ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-EOS-R Housing for Canon EOS R FS

3 posts
  1. Hello all,

    I have decided to sell my Nauticam NA-EOS-R housing and Nauticam TTL Convert.  I bought the system in 2019 and only used it on 2 drive trips, one to Bonaire and one to Belize.  Everything works great and the housing includes the vacuum port and pump.  $2,000 plus shipping.  Shipping will be insured with tracking number and delivery signature required.

    I am also selling the EOS R camera body with Canon RF to EF adapter, 15-35mm f2.8 RF lens, and 100mm f2.8 EF macro lens if you are interested.  I switched from Canon to Fuji so I am selling off that last of my Canon gear.

    Please PM or email me at eric @ ericgebhardphotography.com if you are interested or have any questions.

    Eric

    210919-_DSF1817.jpg.4079851ef1870899bd8e3e85877c6d2b.jpg

    210919-_DSF1819.jpg.77768638b599242142f175ef3f6a9140.jpg

    210919-_DSF1822.jpg.43730b93277343a1816137322e6b1c00.jpg

    210919-_DSF1823.jpg.a5f87b89d284c9579f7aefa6c7f730bf.jpg

    210919-_DSF1821.jpg.a7c8a5ba292ea175430b2f527233015b.jpg

    210919-_DSF1820.jpg.eb84520ea64cb7714b60691494fa6c35.jpg

    210919-_DSF1825.jpg.0b94a716b3f83c7b56a2a5da43b3dde3.jpg

    Edited by Eric Gebhard
  2. Hello, I am interested in buying the housing + TTL trigger + vacuum pump. I have relatives in Dallas, Texas, to whom everything can be sent, because I am from Bulgaria. Please book it for me and I will give you an answer as soon as possible.

    Best Regards,

    Plamena Mileva

  3. All Items are sold.

    Edited by Eric Gebhard
Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.