I am looking to sell my underwater cinema setup. This includes a canon c200 and a nauticam NA-C200 housing. I really love this set up but need something that can do stills , it has only done a maximum of 50 dives and the c200 had under 300 hours of filming. the housing has been washed in fresh water after each dive and comes with a m16 vacuum valve to make sure the camera is water tight. The 4k Raw capability from this camera is amazing for any serious video shooting. I am open to offers and will ship internationally. Id prefer to sell as a complete bundle and am looking for around £11,000 for this package. please message me with any questions, to request photos or offers this is worth over £16,000 new so amazing opportunity to grab a great deal Contact:Jacobguymedia@outlook.com
Classifieds / Archived topic
Canon C200 And Nauticam NA-C200 cinema set up
Started by Jacobguymedia ·
- 1Posts
- 1Replies
Read-only discussion
Canon C200 And Nauticam NA-C200 cinema set up
1 posts