Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Kenya: Diani or Watamu (wide and/or macro)

Started by sinetwo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Kenya: Diani or Watamu (wide and/or macro)

1 posts
  1. I've dived from Diani beach before and it was great. Whilst I didn't do much macro specifically, the general diving was fantastic.

     

    Having seen this YouTube link: 

     

    ...and this article: https://www.uwphotographyguide.com/diving-kenya

     

    ...I'm torn between Diani beach and Watamu as both showcase amazing macro in each area. I'm not sure how differing they are? 

     

    Any thoughts on diving in each area, particularly for macro? 

     

    Many thanks!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.