Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Sea&Sea DX-3000 - Programing Update

Started by mphill9929 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea DX-3000 - Programing Update

2 posts
  1. Sea&Sea DX-3000 - Programing Update

    I have an early DX-3000. When I checked , there was a programing update that I can download into my camera. At DEMA, I asked about the update and no one at the booth at that time could tell me anything about it.

     

    I am pretty happy with the camera the way it is but if the update will do things for me that will improve my photos I am interested. Before I do it though, I would like to know if anyone else has done it and what - if any - improvements they saw in the function of the camera or quality of pictures.

     

    Thanks,

    Mark

  2. Hi Mark,

     

    I would do a search on DPreview.com for your camera. It's a Ricoh Caplio, isn't it?

     

    If there is a firmware update available, you can usually download it from the 'net, save it on your camera card, and load it into the camera.

     

    Cheers

    James

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.