Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam WWL-1

Started by Isaac Szabo ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam WWL-1

1 posts
  1. I am selling a Nauticam WWL-1 with the neoprene cover, M67 mounting ring (attached), and bayonet mounting ring. It is well-used but fully functional. The front element does have some minor scratches, and I have tried to show the 2 worst areas in the photos below. The lens already had the scratches when I bought it, and I never had any issues with them showing up in my photos. It is possible that they might show up in photos in certain scenarios (such as close-focusing right on the front element or shooting into the sun), but for most normal photos they should not be an issue at all.

    I am asking $700, which represents $810 in savings based on Nauticam’s current prices. The buyer will also cover the cost of shipping and any fees associated with the payment (preferably PayPal).

    While I am new to selling here on wetpixel, I have a lot of experience as an eBay seller. You can check out my eBay feedback here. Or feel free to look me up on facebook, instagram, or my website.

    WWL-1_1.jpg

    WWL-1_2.jpg

    WWL-1_3.jpg

    WWL-1_4.jpg

    WWL-1_5.jpg

    WWL-1_6.jpg

    WWL-1_7.jpg

    WWL-1_8.jpg

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.