Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTS Inon Z330s

Started by fizrinizam ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTS Inon Z330s

4 posts
  1. Hi all, I’m letting go both of my Z330 alongside optic cables, ball mounts and some batteries. All the original spare o-rings are untouched in the box. I had the strobes for about 3-4 years but i would say less than 60 dives with it due to bz schedule then covid hits and left me financially unstable.4d453f4734b43a25c75bd1e63cdc87d4.jpg

    c9eef5c8b3ef2d7b5e56b519c0922d98.jpg

    4184a42e10865fb0412c66faebc75b63.jpg

    676017037ba0ec4e1e5e815be5f354d5.jpg

     

    I would say the condition were like 9/10 and of course, never flooded whatsover. I’m located in Malaysia and payment could be done with Paypal. Shipping cost need to be discussed later.

     

    Asking price USD1100 exclude shipping.

     

     

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. Really sorry to hear how COVID has impacted on you. I hope you are able to recover before too long. Not an easy time, I'm sure.

    Good luck with the sale. The Z330s are in demand so you should be ok.

    Best wishes

  3. Really sorry to hear how COVID has impacted on you. I hope you are able to recover before too long. Not an easy time, I'm sure.
    Good luck with the sale. The Z330s are in demand so you should be ok.
    Best wishes

    Thank you Tim. Yeah things are quite hard atm.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. Hi all, I’m letting go both of my Z330 alongside optic cables, ball mounts and some batteries. All the original spare o-rings are untouched in the box. I had the strobes for about 3-4 years but i would say less than 60 dives with it due to bz schedule then covid hits and left me financially unstable.4d453f4734b43a25c75bd1e63cdc87d4.jpg
    c9eef5c8b3ef2d7b5e56b519c0922d98.jpg
    4184a42e10865fb0412c66faebc75b63.jpg
    676017037ba0ec4e1e5e815be5f354d5.jpg
     
    I would say the condition were like 9/10 and of course, never flooded whatsover. I’m located in Malaysia and payment could be done with Paypal. Shipping cost need to be discussed later.
     
    Asking price USD1100 exclude shipping.
     
     
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    I need to really highlight about the shipping cost. My location is Malaysia and i’ve just made some research about it. The most economical way to ship it by using Pos Malaysia but its still gonna be expensive for some countries like US, EU. I’ve noticed that its gonna cost somewhere around RM500-600 @ USD150 ish.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.