Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

What do you write on your dive slate?

Started by TheQ ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

What do you write on your dive slate?

3 posts
  1. What do you write on your dive slate?

    Being the absent minded person I am, I am thinking about creating a cheat sheet to use while diving.

     

    For example:

    1) confirm settings on camera

    mode=x

    ISO=nnn

    shutter speed=nnn

    2) meter open water

     

    ... etc..

     

    Any suggestions? Perhaps a different sheet for Macro vs. wide angle.

  2. How about:

     

    Lens cap = off

     

    Only half kidding, I've done it several times

  3. Check ISO setting.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.