Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony/ Nauticam underwater and topside gear for sale

Started by JustinBeevor ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony/ Nauticam underwater and topside gear for sale

5 posts
  1. Having upgraded to full frame, I'm selling all my a6500 gear - including the housing (with power pack), 45° viewfinder, camera, WWL-C and 16-50mm zoom kit, Touit 50mm macro and port, Sony 10-18mm zoom with dome, TRT flash trigger, a couple of other ports, and various topside lenses including the 16-70mm f4 zoom and 24mm f1.8 ZA. Full list attached. I've not included pictures of everything, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll send what you need.

    20211005-023.jpg

    Sony: Nauticam UWP gear for sale.pdf

  2. Pm sent.

  3. WWL-C sold

  4. All gone now

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.