Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

HELP Flash trigger stuck on hotshoe

Started by kdgonzalez ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

HELP Flash trigger stuck on hotshoe

1 posts
  1. I recently bought a nauticam na7100 flash trigger. It is now stuck in the hotshoe. Release lever is engaged but it looks like the locking pin won’t come off. I asked reef photo who is who I bought it from and they suggested to keep wiggling it until it comes loose. I’ve tried that and it didn’t work. I tried putting a flat dental tool and it didn’t work. Any suggestions? I feel like if I force it I’m going to break the flash trigger at the neck. Thanks. 

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.