Got my EMWL late yesterday!! (I am pronouncing it em-will, FYI). I bought it a la carte, just four items (totaling 3 grand), for now. These items are focusing unit #1 to use with the Nikon 105VR, the 100 degree objective, the lens shade for the objective, and a 67mm mounting ring (to replace the Nauticam bayonet mount on the focusing unit). I have a Saga port for the 105VR similar to what Adam has (Alex may be using the Saga port for the 60mm Nikkor). Nauticam cautions to not tighten the six screws holding the ring in place too tightly. In less than 24 hours three fell out onto my carpet that I was able to locate so a word of caution here - I went back and tightened them well using a long 2.5mm sized Allen wrench (my Swiss Army Knife style hex wrench kit (I have two, one for metric and once for inch that are light enough for travel but not up to this task) does not have long enough wrenches!).
I took some shots in the tub since the weather today prohibits going outside. I shot at f/16 then pulled the housing out of the tub to shoot at f/4 but I inadvertently moved the aperture setting to f/3.8 during the shoot. Large aperture clearly not as good as stopping down. I started at about 12"/30cm working distance but did not quite put the housing in the same spot after changing the aperture. I then went closer still at f/3.8 then went back to f/16 still closer. The closer shots were about and inch (3cm) from the lens give or take. Full frame shots all have my logo in the corner.
It took a while to figure out a target - I found an empty isopropanol bottle in my darkroom supplies and put in several 3/8" ss bolts to make it negative. Now to get them back out!!! I was kneeling on the floor next to the tub on the left so you see a slight bias due to the awkwardness. I was shooting using AF with one hand while the other was holding a Seacam monitor that gave me a view through the viewfinder (and observing the AF points doing their thing).