Tokina 10-17 Lens for sale - perfect condition $350
Started by SCUBA Hank ·
4Posts
4Replies
Read-only discussion
Tokina 10-17 Lens for sale - perfect condition $350
4 posts
Hello Photographers-
I have a Tokina 10-17mm for sale that is in perfect condition. Only used a few times before I switched over to a Full Frame body (nikon).
You pay shipping (US Only).
I also have the Zoom gear for it that I will sell for $50 to anyone who wants both. Happy to email any photos if you are interested. Wetpixel prevents high resolution photos from being uploaded so I can send or text them to you ASAP upon request.
Do you still have zoom gear for sale? I need one for Nikon D500 in Nauticam housing.
Can you please send some photos. Thanks!
whats your email address? I have someone else interested as well so if they don't want it, I'll send you pics. Wetpixel limits the size of files you can upload and my phone photos are way to big for that. I'll email them. Its in perfect condition but I have pics already taken so can easily send them.