Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5DII plus Aquatica Housing and DS125 Strobes

Started by cdascher ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5DII plus Aquatica Housing and DS125 Strobes

8 posts
  1. Upgraded some gear recently and looking to sell some equipment. This would make the core of a nice starter for someone looking to get into the hobby. You would need a port and possibly an extension ring plus strobe arms for whatever lenses you wanted to use. Never had a flood or any problems with this gear. Housing serviced last year by Backscatter.

    Asking $1200 for everything.

    Included here are:

    1. Canon 5D Mark II (camera body only with 16gb CF card, battery, card reader, and strap)
    2. 5DII Aquatica housing (with Nikonos bulkheads) with extra o-ring and grease (serviced last year by Backscatter)
    3. 2 x Ikelite DS125 strobes with synch cords and universal chargers with international plug adapters
    4. Canon 10-22 mm and 16-35mm zoom gears
    5. Instruction manuals
    6. IMG-27052.thumb.jpg.93c559746baed4e4cfc43bf5bb1c19db.jpg

    I might be willing to split up the kit. Not shown but also available are 2 Nikonos synch cords that I am looking to sell ($95 for the pair).


    Contact me with any questions.

    Regards,

    Chris

  2. On 10/11/2021 at 7:00 AM, cdascher said:

    Upgraded some gear recently and looking to sell some equipment. This would make the core of a nice starter for someone looking to get into the hobby. You would need a port and possibly an extension ring plus strobe arms for whatever lenses you wanted to use. Never had a flood or any problems with this gear. Housing serviced last year by Backscatter.

    Asking $1200 for everything.

    Included here are:

    1. Canon 5D Mark II (camera body only with 16gb CF card, battery, card reader, and strap)
    2. 5DII Aquatica housing (with Nikonos bulkheads) with extra o-ring and grease (serviced last year by Backscatter)
    3. 2 x Ikelite DS125 strobes with synch cords and universal chargers with international plug adapters
    4. Canon 10-22 mm and 16-35mm zoom gears
    5. Instruction manuals
    6. IMG-27052.thumb.jpg.93c559746baed4e4cfc43bf5bb1c19db.jpg

    I might be willing to split up the kit. Not shown but also available are 2 Nikonos synch cords that I am looking to sell ($95 for the pair).


    Contact me with any questions.

    Regards,

    Chris

    Hi Chris, I’m interested. Could you please tell me:

    * the shutter count on the camera

    * the ports - would they be the same as for the Aquatica 5D3 housing

    * postage to Australia

    many thanks

    Lisa

  3. Hi Lisa--Thanks for you questions.

    • Shutter Count (according to EOSinfo utility) is 26318. See attached image. 
    • For ports, I believe the answer is yes. As far as I know, ports work across the Canon housings. I have upgraded twice and the ports and rings are always compatible.
    • Postage would be about $100 from what I can estimate. Its about 20lbs total. If it is more than that, I'll eat any cost above that. I'll look into the options. Can you provide the postal code for your location in Australia? That may help narrow the price down.

    Feel free to reach out to my email. cdascher (at) gmail.com.

    Report_Canon EOS 5D Mark II_SN_620303167_ScreenShot_.jpg

  4. Thanks a million for the information Chris. It’s  a great deal but in the last couple of days I’ve had a financial setback arise, so will just need to bide my time. I’ll keep checking in, but really hope you sell it as I think it’s very fair.

     

    cheers

    Lisa 

  5. No worries Lisa. Best of luck to you. 

    Regards,
    Chris

  6. Sold.

  7. On 10/31/2021 at 7:16 PM, cdascher said:

    Sold.

    Hello Chris, did you sell the whole thing? I am interested in the strobes.

     

    Thanks


    Lee 

  8. Hi Lee-Yes, the whole thing is sold. 

    Regards,

    Chris

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.