Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

ikelite - DL 20mm Lens Port Extension - New - 75020

Started by Ced Ferre ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

ikelite - DL 20mm Lens Port Extension - New - 75020

5 posts
  1. Hi Everyone,

    Brand: ikelite

    Model: DL 20mm Lens Port Extension

    Product No: 75020

    Brand new, never used, Can't recall why I buy this, but clearly I'm not using it.

    Price: $140 including shipment

     Paypal, (+ the paypal fee if you would like the payment protection)

    Let me know.

    Port.jpg

    Port Box.jpg

  2. Hi Ced, I was wondering if this adapter ring was still available?

     

    Regards, Mike

  3. Hey there! Yes it is.

  4. Hello Ced Ferre,

    I was wondering if this port extension was still available?

    Regards,

    Mike

  5. Sorry I missed you on the first reply..

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.