Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Aquatica 180 straight viewfinder

Started by Gosdi ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Aquatica 180 straight viewfinder

10 posts
  1. I'm selling this Aquatica viewfinder, good condition, just the letters on it are slightly gone. Body of the viewfinder and lenses are in perfect condicitons.

    I'm asking 800€, shipping on the buyer, I'm located in Madrid (Spain).

    65655126-2beb-4ead-b030-8aabd60451fa.jpg
    acac5efa-2a37-4264-ba95-1647fb5d5a69.jpg
    7a88b7bf-a0f7-4fd6-a8e4-9b7d787eca1b.jpg
    371d2eea-be26-4dc0-b216-9943153029be.jpg
    724a7cda-fc77-40e6-b485-469587e560e6.jpg
    291945e3-4899-4b1c-a05a-261a779fe418.jpg

  2. bump

  3. We can negotiate the shipping cost if needed

  4. Bump 

  5. up

  6. bump

  7. up

  8. up

  9. up, open to offers

  10. up

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.