Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Let's Go Deeper

Started by phxazcraig ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Let's Go Deeper

3 posts
  1. Short video from last week in Roatan.  I follow the divemaster over the edge of the wall to depth.  (About 70-80 feet).

     

  2. Craig,

    Curiosity: just prior to the end of the clip I thought I saw the lionfish. If so, do you have that clip too? Did the DM get it?

    Tom

     

  3. On 11/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, wydeangle said:

    Craig,

    Curiosity: just prior to the end of the clip I thought I saw the lionfish. If so, do you have that clip too? Did the DM get it?

    Tom

     

    Indeed I did.  Here is the following video, and in 4k this time.   Actually I'll link both the Go Deeper 4k and the Spearing Lionfish 4k here:

    Here is the 4k version of Let's Go Deeper:

    https://youtu.be/UV9wje6xd84

    And here is the Lionfish immediately after.

    https://youtu.be/dHd8y4ckH7U

     

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.