Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Seeking APP or Software for Video Catalog

Started by OceansOfImages ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Seeking APP or Software for Video Catalog

5 posts
  1. Hello All,

    I am seeking an INEXPENSIVE software or APP - for a PC to catalog and quick edit or trim- the massive amount of video clips I have amassed. I use Lightroom - and love it, for my MAC and image files, but Lightroom is not really set up for video. I would love to be able to send out a video clip catalog to prospective clients - any suggestions? - FYI - when I google Software for Video Catalog- I mainly get software to catalog “Commerical Movies” - for people who purchase and have “movie collections” - not home movies (or in my case, underwater video). Many thanks- R

  2. I think the free version of Davinci Resolve might be what you are looking for.

    Bill

  3. I'm a bit late to the party:

    https://lesspain.software/kyno/

    It's not a real DAMS but It's blazing fast and it can create  perfect database on a single backup disk. You can have tags for multiple cuts inside the same file/clip.

     

     

  4. Have a look at Videux:

    https://videux.com

    It is an excellent organizer, although it doesn't offer the edit functionality you are seeking. There is a free trial available

    Adam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.