Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-C200 Housing For Sale

Started by Jacobguymedia ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-C200 Housing For Sale

4 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-C200 for sale. In perfect condition with less than 50 dives, with Focus and zoom gears, perfect for documentary or commercial shooting. This housing is worth £12,000 new and I am looking for Around £6,000 but open to offers. I do also have the C200 body for sale too, message me with any questions or offers. I am based in the UK but will ship internationally. Also comes with 8 inch acrylic dome port and m16 valve system. 

    untitled-10.JPG

    untitled-2.JPG

    Edited by Jacobguymedia
  2. What are you asking for the cam itself ?

    Edited by John Doe II — Correct my poor Grammar
  3. Still Available and open to offers 

  4. still available 

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.