Condition: Used - Like New (Looks new, a few tiny cosmetics which doesn't show in pictures)
Price: 280$, shipment included in the price.
I got it with my previous camera and it won't fit my current housing.
I haven't used it since I don't really like wide-angle photography.
Info from: bluewaterphotostore
Quote
This very-wide lens will work well with the following housings:
- Ikelite G12, G15, G16 housings with an Ikelite Wide Port
- Nauticam G15, G16 housings
- Recsea G12, G15, G16 housings
- Ikelite Sony RX-100 III, IV, IV housing
- Nauticam RX-100 III, IV, V housing
- Recsea RX-100 III, IV, V housing
- Aquapazza RX-100 III, IV, V housing
- Fantasea RX-100 III, IV, V housing
- Any Sony RX-100 I or II housing
The lens has 67mm threads. It is light and sharp, although you can sometimes get some glare in the photos from the sun.
This lens has 140 degree Field of View with a 24mm compact camera, like the Canon S120, or with the Sony RX-100 III. When paired with a G Series Camera, it will be a little less, around 100 degrees.