Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

What is your favourite place/resort in Cozumel ?

Started by VOL ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

What is your favourite place/resort in Cozumel ?

7 posts
  1. I’ll be in Mexico first two weeks in November - a week in Tulum and then another week in Cozumel (unless there is a different place I should go ?) Second week I will be on my own. What is a good place to stay and dive ? Someplace with a nice house reef would be nice, as would a beach if possible. Meeting a few people is a plus. 
     

    Any recommendations appreciated ! 
     

     

  2. I usually stay at Suites Bahia or Casa Mexicanos neither of which meets your criterion. I have dove with Tres Pelicanos my last 5 trips; again no help if you are looking for a resort which includes the diving. For meeting people, you might want to visit the Thirsty Cougar.

  3. 8 hours ago, rwe said:

    I usually stay at Suites Bahia or Casa Mexicanos neither of which meets your criterion. I have dove with Tres Pelicanos my last 5 trips; again no help if you are looking for a resort which includes the diving. For meeting people, you might want to visit the Thirsty Cougar.

    Thanks for your input RWE. 

  4. @VOL I'm headed there for 12th Nov if you're interested in any photo dives? 

  5. [mention=101449]VOL[/mention] I'm headed there for 12th Nov if you're interested in any photo dives? 

    I’d love to but leaving on the 13th……when are you arriving?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Late on the 11th unfortunately! 

  7. Late on the 11th unfortunately! 

    So maybe 12th in the morning?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.