Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nikon FTZ II adapter

Started by PeteAtkinson ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon FTZ II adapter

3 posts
  1. I am assuming from the pictures that this will not support screw AF, such as the Tokina 10-17?

  2. From what I read, the only difference is that they have reduced the size to accommodate the gripped Z9 and some tripod plates and such.  It works (or not) with the same lenses as the original version.

    But that is just what I have read.  Not having a mirrorless Nikon, I have never used the FTZ.

  3. Hi Peter,

    It is not compatible with screw AF...

    All the best

    Adam

     

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.