Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Wanted - YS-250 parts in any condition

Started by tienuts ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Wanted - YS-250 parts in any condition

3 posts
  1. Hello all! 

    I'm looking for Sea & Sea YS-250s that are broken, flooded or otherwise unwanted. Specifically I am looking for battery caps, and batteries. I will make reasonable offers on any parts, in any condition no matter how flooded or smashed they may be. 

    You can reach me directly at tony@divetech.com if you have something. Thanks!

    Tony

  2. Hey Tony,

     

    I have a YS-250 with blown flash tube and 4 batteries. $500. Also have a bunch of YS-250 chargers and both new and old battery compartment o-rings.

    Best always,

     

    Andy

  3. Hi Andy,

    I have a working YS-250 with the battery charger gone missing. Do you still have a charger for sale? 

    Best regards,

    --Rob

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.