Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Browning Pass off Vancouver Island

Started by sidcaver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Browning Pass off Vancouver Island

5 posts
  1. Had a chance this fall to dive the legendary Browning Wall off the northeastern part of Vancouver Island. It did not disappoint.

     

     

  2. Very nice, thanks. Someday I will get up there to dive.

  3. This is a beautiful video overall, with excellent macro sequences.  Thanks for sharing!

    Now that I am back in this part of the world, I will have to get re-acquainted with cold water diving.  It's going to be a shock after 30+ years in the tropics. 

  4. Bravo nicely done! Especially liked the macro shots.  This spot has been on my bucket list.

  5. If it's on your bucket list you really must go. Some of the best sea life that I've EVER seen.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.