Hey guys!
So about 2 or 3 months ago I fell in love with macro photography.
My gear is: sony a6300 + 15-60mm lens (kit lens), Fantasea FA6500 housing, AOI ucl-09f (+12.5 supermacro) and inon d2000s (that works once in a while).
I noticed 2 mainly things:
1. Focus- I don't always get the focus on the area I want. I've tried center focus until now, on my last dive I tried wide focus and it worked a bit better.
Since I mostly like to take pictures of nudi, I get only part of the nudi in focus (both with a wide and a narrow aperture). Is there something I'm missing in settings? Usually I take pictures with SS 1/250, ISO 100 and aperture of 4.5-6.3 if the strobe is not working or 8+ if it's working.
2. Sharp images- I noticed it on my dry photos as well as on the wet photos. Some pictures are sharp and some aren't, on the same settings as mentioned before (for UW photography). Is it becuse of the lens? Something in my settings other than my SS ISO & apt?