Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5, E-M1, or similar M43

Started by climb-ski-dive ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam Housing for Olympus OM-D E-M5, E-M1, or similar M43

7 posts
  1. I'd like to try out Micro Four Thirds for as cheaply as possible. Moving over from Fuji and Sony APS-C — not pleased by the lack of aperture control (Fuji) and lack of good native fisheye lenses (both Fuji and Sony). Would like to stay with Nauticam as I already own several N85 ports.

    Please let me know if you are upgrading/upgraded and have something you're looking to get rid of!

    Edited by climb-ski-dive
  2. I do have a complete system. Housing, special port for the 12-50mm lens with macro ( and the lens) , closeup lens (+5) with adapter, 4” fisheye port. Also a brand new in the box omd M5. So complete turnkey system. The housing was serviced last summer, no floods. The electronics for the leak detector does not work. I’d consider selling only as a complete system. Price would be two thousand US dollars. Glad to video chat to show off the system. 

  3. I have an excellent shape nauticam om-5 housing.

    $ 475.00

    Will post photos, later.

  4. here are photos. Also have port for 7-14mm zoom with gear

    web001.jpg

    web02.jpg

  5. @mudbhary Thanks for your offer. Too expensive for me however. Please do send me a PM if you end up reconsidering your asking price.

    @tobyone Interested -- will send you a PM.

  6. Still looking!

  7. Still looking

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.