Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-a2020 Housing for Sony A9II/A7RIV Camera

Started by ad6339 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-a2020 Housing for Sony A9II/A7RIV Camera

6 posts
  1. Recently found out without an ear surgery I should no longer be diving so I have decided to sell my new gear I got in March of 2021 and has only been under water 5 times. Everything is in perfect condition and purchased from Reef Photo

    I have the gear for sale and the camera as separate. Firm on pricing. Contact me for more images.

    Asking: $7000 for gear and $3500 for camera and lens


    Housing items:


    1    Nauticam 70x200mm Carbon Fiber Aluminum Float Arm (Buoyancy 370g, Lifetime Warranty)

    1    Nauticam 125mm Double Ball Arm

    1    Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe

    1    UW Technics 11075 Optical/Electrical TTL-Converter for Sony (Nauticam Housing NA-A7II, NA-A7RIII, NA-A9)

    1    Nauticam Universal Optical Fiber Cable

    3    Nauticam Standard Clamp

    1    Nauticam Mounting Ball Adapter for Inon

    1    Nauticam NA-a2020 Housing for Sony A9II/A7RIV Camera (with HDMI 2.0 support)

    1    Nauticam SFE2860-Z Zoom Gear for Sony FE 28-60 F4-5.6

    1    Nauticam N100 Flat Port 45 with Focus Knob

    1    Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens

    1    Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II (Pushbutton Release)

    1    Nauticam M67 Bayonet Mount Converter II

    1    Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) 130 deg. FOV with compatible 28mm Lenses

    1    Nauticam 18cm Lanyard With 2 Snap Hooks

    1     Cinebags Grouer bag

    1     Think tank roller bag

    8     Panasonic batteries with charger


    Total spent - 8283.00

    Camera / Lens

    Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM

    Sony Alpha a7R IV Mirrorless 

    DFFFC13E-2136-4AB6-81D1-881DF4A94B25_1_102_a.jpeg

    86582598-98ED-45A3-B067-94807DAED422_1_102_a.jpeg

  2. Hello!

      Do you still have this for sale? Would you consider separating it? I am interested in the camera/lenses and housing, but not the strobes/arms.

     

    Thanks!!

    Maggie

  3. Hi there! I am interested in selling the camera, lenses and accessories. I have already sold the housing.

  4. Hi ad6339. Im interested in the setup. How do I contact you?

  5. Remaining items for sale:

    Nauticam 70x200mm Carbon Fiber Aluminum Float Arm (Buoyancy 370g, Lifetime Warranty)    95
    Nauticam 125mm Double Ball Arm    40
    3 Nauticam Standard Clamp    95
    Nauticam Mounting Ball Adapter for Inon    25
    Nauticam 18cm Lanyard With 2 Snap Hooks    35
    Cinebags Grouper bag    140
    Think tank roller bag    300
    Inon Z-330 Underwater Strobe    540
    Nauticam Wet Wide Lens 1 (WWL-1) 130 deg. FOV with compatible 28mm Lenses    1150

    image.png

  6. I'm interested in the WWL-1 and lens, if they're still available.  Sent you a PM.  Thanks.  :)

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.