Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Names

Started by Bandula ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Names

3 posts
  1. Names

    Hello,

     

    I am totally new to this forum and I have a stupid simple question:

     

    What is the meaning of the "fishname" in the second line below the users nickname? What is the purpose of this name? It seems that this names are given automatically when registering.

     

    Thank you for a short explanation...

  2. It is some kind of fun classification, how many post you have made. It changes when you reach certain numbers of posts.

     

    Some people have also some special "Titles" Todd for instance

     

    Simon

  3. Now I see why I wasn't able to find out. Thank you Simon.

    Good to see a German guy on this site.

    Ich bin auch aus Deutschland aber meistens außer Landes.

     

    Thilo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.