Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Complete UW kit for Sony RX100 VI or VII -- macro, wide angle video, all used once or never used

Started by lindabush99 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Complete UW kit for Sony RX100 VI or VII -- macro, wide angle video, all used once or never used

3 posts
  1. I bought all of the items below, for use with a Sony RX100 VI or VII (not included), just before/during COVID lockdown, planning to attend an UW photography workshop on Saba Island in 2020.  It was cancelled, of course.  Last month, I dove for the 1st time since 2019 and tried out -- on only one dive --  the housing, tray, video light and wide angle lens.  All worked fine but I quickly realized that, with my ear clearing and buoyancy control problems, I'm hopeless as a UW photographer.  So I'm selling the whole kit, all pieces used either once or never.  Nearly all pieces still have the original packaging.   See attached photos and chart below.

    Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 8.59.23 PM.png
     
    Current lowest cost online for all this stuff is $2,706.  I'm asking 40% less = $1,625.  Buyer chooses/pays for shipping method.  It's a great deal for a whole UW photography package, new or used once.

    LB UW photo eqpt-reduced file.pdf

  2. withdrawn.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.