Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB- M4/3 wide angle lens and Dome Nauticam

Started by hbfilms ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB- M4/3 wide angle lens and Dome Nauticam

2 posts
  1. I currently have the Nauticam WWL1 set up but I am looking for a Micro 4/3's set up that's better for some split level shots. I'm thinking about the Panasonic 7-14 or 8-18 with a dome, but wanted to see what people have for sale?! Looking with lens, gears, extenders and Dome if you have it all!

    Let me know and thanks!

     

  2. One of my set ups is a Oly OM-D 5 set up. Housing and Camera. Shooting the 9-18 Oly lens. I shoot Sony Pro video in a Gates housing. This is my photo camera. I have to say it is extremely dependable without any issues with zoom through and very sharp focus. See picture of the small but powerful set up.

    Oly Zen wide angle set up.png

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.