Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Slideshow Competition

Started by desert_dave ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Slideshow Competition

1 posts
  1. Slideshow Competition

    Hi guys,

    We have a new gallery & forum for creating slideshows opening at http://www.creatingslideshows.com/phpBB2

    and will be running a slideshow competition 12/1.

     

    Since most shows are land based I'd like to have this one be of underwater images.

     

    The POTW Previous Winners have some great images, how can I go about getting them to let our contestants use them?

     

    Cheers,

    dave

     

    8)

    P.S. I will be happy to use any other images any of you would care offer.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.