Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Second attempt at Video (Scuba in Malta)

Started by EchoDeltaMike ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Second attempt at Video (Scuba in Malta)

3 posts
  1. Hey All!

    Love the tips and tricks on this forum. Recently started shooting video, what do you think?

     

  2. Hi, like the video, very clear picture and especially very steady shooting which I think is very important for video.

    I am also looking for new video equipment at the moment. What setup did you use?

    cheers, 

    Jochen

  3. Thanks mate!

    I'm using a Sony A6600 + 10mm - 18mm lens in a Nauticam Housing with 2 x WeeFine Smart 6000 video lights.

    Yes getting things steady is the hardest apart from keeping things in focus.

    Hope this helps,

    Edward

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.