Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Results: DPG/Wetpixel Masters 2021

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Results: DPG/Wetpixel Masters 2021

5 posts
  1. Wow! 

    I'm never sure whether such fabulous images inspire me.... or make me want to give-up! :crazy:

  2. That's a stunning collection of images - beautiful work and congratulations to all the photographers.

  3. Wow indeed! I was thinking at first the the cave image was worth the price of admission alone, but there is not a single image in the set that is less than stunning. Glad I did not have to judge them!

  4. Amazing contrasts captured in this image.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.