Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-C200 Housing For Sale

Started by Jacobguymedia ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-C200 Housing For Sale

3 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-C200 for sale. In perfect condition with less than 50 dives, with Focus and zoom gears, perfect for documentary or commercial shooting. This housing is worth £12,000 new and I am looking for Around £6,000 but open to offers. I do also have the C200 body for sale too, message me with any questions or offers. I am based in the UK but will ship internationally. Also comes with 8 inch acrylic dome port and m16 valve system.

    untitled-2.JPG

    untitled-3.JPG

  2. Now Dropping to £5300 but still open to offers

  3. boost

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.