Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam housing nikon D3(s), super dome, 45° view finder and more

Started by bert w. ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam housing nikon D3(s), super dome, 45° view finder and more

6 posts
  1. Selling this housing, viewfinder and ports that have not been used in the past 3 years.

    I would prefer to sell the entire set together, only considering to split once the housing has been sold.

    Set contains:

    • Seacam underwater housing nikon D3(s) with vacuum system and leak detector, can add a nikon D3s body on request.
    • super dome
    • flat port
    • 45° viewfinder
    • several extension rings
    • wet diopter
    • 2x flash cables S6 to sea&sea
    • zoom gear for nikon 16-35 and 17-35

    Asking € 4500 or reasonable offers. 

    I'm located in Belgium (Europe), but can send worldwide.

    I can provide some more pictures on request. 

    285210096_BW_2021-05-0434847.jpg.f4d206f6424d0404eed44f451da9b672.jpg

     

    1233614439_BW_2021-05-0434848.thumb.jpg.950203e062f82c58f19a797018a8a076.jpg

  2. bump.

    I will consider all (reasonable) offers. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. 

  3. Hi,

    I wonder do you sell zoom ring for Nikkor 16-35f4? If so, what is the price?

    I'm located in Croatia.

    Thank you and kind regards,

    Marko

  4. Hi, 

    at the moment still looking as a set and only considering to split once the housing has been sold.

     

  5. ok, thank you.

  6. Hello Bert W,

    Do you still have the system for sale?  I know you don't want to split the system unless you sell the housing but I am interested in the viewfinder and flat port if still available. Thank you and regards,

    Mark

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.