Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking for a Sony A6400 setup

Started by RjbSA ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking for a Sony A6400 setup

5 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I am mainly looking for a housing with or without a port but a full kit would be great as well, no strobes or macro setup as I shoot wide-angle in ambient light. Not set on a housing brand so please let me know what you’ve got!

     

    thanks

    Edited by RjbSA
  2. I have a 18-105 F4 lens in great condition.  let me know if you need a lens.

  3. 1 hour ago, Dann-Oh said:

    I have a 18-105 F4 lens in great condition.  let me know if you need a lens.

    Thank you, I need to get the housing side sorted first but may contact you afterwards.

  4. Nikon in aquatica housing

     

    Admin Edit: Spam posting-please keep sales posts in the Classifieds 

    Edited by adamhanlon
  5. Still on the hunt

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.