Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Selling Olympus TG-6 with housing and YS-D2J strobe

Started by alto072 ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Selling Olympus TG-6 with housing and YS-D2J strobe

5 posts
  1. Hello,

    I"m based in the US and am selling my Olympus TG-6 kit.  I'm located in Maryland, USA. 

    • Olympus TG-6 Camera - good working condition, about 3700 shutter count with 2 extra batteries and 32g SD card - $300
    • Olympus PT-058 housing with extra o-ring - $250
    • AOI UMG-01 LCD Magnifier for Olympus housing - $125
    • Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe with 8 AA Eneloop batteries and Eneloop charger - $500
    • Nauticam Flexitray II with left handle - $150

    This kit is fully ready to go, you will only need a fiber cable and arm/clamp(s) to connect the strobe. If you are interested in the entire set or multiple items, please let message me directly with an offer.  These items will all be posted on eBay later this week so let me know if you are interested asap!  I will provide photos of all items as well. 

    Thanks!

     

  2. Hey there I have a friend who is interested in getting a TG6 and housing.  Let me reach out to her and see if she is interested. Ill try to get back to you ASAP.

  3. If possible, it is best to sell directly, person to person, and avoid eBay

    eBay charges the seller $12 and reports the sale to the Feds who come after one for income tax

    eBay charges state sales tax to the buyer. 

    Paypal charges both sides for a sale transaction, but just a mild charge for Gifts... 

     

  4. Yes, I’m happy to sell directly.  I just posted the eBay links so you can see the products and to reach more people beyond this forum.  If you are interested in any, please message me. 

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.