Selling my Nauticam Underwater setup. See Details Below $2450
- Nauticam GH4 Underwater Housing
- Nauticam 4.33in Mini Fisheye Dome Port
- i-Das Camera Tray and Handles
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Body
- Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm Lens
- Panasonic Camera Batteries and chargers
- Pelican 1510 Carry Case (FAA Certified) Custom Cut Foam Case
I significantly dropped this price from where it was previously. I would like to sell this kit in its entirety. I will not part it out as Ive had some requests for that but not interested. Has always been kept inside the Pelican hard case for safe keeping although the camera body has a bit of wear on the branding mark but its only cosmetic. This is a great setup for any recreational underwater photographer looking to upgrade their kit. Films in 4k. https://www.instagram.com/clarkmcnulty/?hl=en you can also contact me at 310-nine 7 seven- 6 one 0 nine.