Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 20 with Lock

Started by DanielD ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 20 with Lock

4 posts
  1. Looking for the Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 20 with Lock (NA-21120) and also for the Nauticam Zoom Gear for the Nikon AF-S 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED Lens (NA-19150). Due to high taxes when crossing the EU border I would strongly prefer a seller inside the EU. However I'm willing to consider other options if the price is palatable ;).

  2. I'm still looking for the N120 Extension Ring 20, with Lock (NA-21120). I'm about to buy a new one but I though I give it one last shot before wasting good money ;).

  3. Hello I have one for sale 220$ + shipping cost and PayPal fee 

    CAFE8191-0A01-417D-825D-813A5405CF6F.jpeg

    7E8F4390-B01F-4995-823D-EC772265D64D.jpeg

    831CAD93-E419-4D57-BE1D-6555C698CC3F.jpeg

  4. Bought from Eransalah. So I'm not looking anymore ^_^.

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.