Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

My first photo shoot (underwater)

Started by ido ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

My first photo shoot (underwater)

4 posts
  1. Hi all

    My first attempt at shooting underwater was this weekend.

    In addition to my underwater housing and camera gear, I dived with all the tips and knowledge I gained from this forum and from Adam and Alex's WetPixel videos.

    This short diving experience taught me a lot. I made mistakes that I know how to avoid and many more that I will probably figure out later.

    Thanks again for your help. The WetPixel community gave me the confidence to "jump into the water" literally.

    My gear is:

    Nikon Z62, Nikon 8-15, Isotta housing and Sea&Sea YS D3 v2 strobes. the location was Eilat (Israeli town at the red sea)  

     

    ddd.jpg

    eee.jpg

  2. gggg.jpg

    ddddd.jpg

  3. Your dome port worked reasonably well (re. your other thread) for these last two shots - note that corner details are less important here.

  4. Great first start! I’m putting my setup together to get out soon!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.