Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Norway video

Started by benedika ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Norway video

10 posts
  1. Hi,

    i would like to share my recent video from Norway.

    It features land- and underwater timelapses. Only the scallops are slowed down to half speed, the stripped ratfish are at original speed.

    It was shot at the coast in the area of Utvorda and in Trondheimfjord.  Several scenes in the video are shot on the Nauticam EMWL lenses

    Trondheimfjord is a great spot to see deepsea creatures and deep water corals in moderate dive depths, even when its dark during a day dive

    Enjoy!

     

     

     

  2. awesome! nice work benedika. felt familiar but foreign – so many similar species here in BC, Canada. would love to dive in Norway one day!

  3. awesome! nice work benedika. felt familiar but foreign – so many similar species here in BC, Canada. would love to dive in Norway one day!
    Thank you! I should have been in BC instead of NOR actually

    globaldivemedia.com

  4. As I already pointed out on YT, amazing work. 

    you made me want to get some cold weather up there ;)

  5. As I already pointed out on YT, amazing work. 
    you made me want to get some cold weather up there [emoji6]
    Wonderful! Met you up in the north [emoji16]

    globaldivemedia.com

  6. 2 minutes ago, benedika said:

    Wonderful! Met you up in the north emoji16.png

    globaldivemedia.com
     

    Before the pandemic broke out I was planning a week on the Narvik wrecks.
    Let's see what happens with this new wave of Omicron, I can't take it anymore....

  7. Before the pandemic broke out I was planning a week on the Narvik wrecks.
    Let's see what happens with this new wave of Omicron, I can't take it anymore....
    OMG, dont remind me on this... [emoji86] i have cool trips planned, plus an opportunity to join a film project

    globaldivemedia.com

  8. Alex did you notice that YT link on your signature, actually brings to Vimeo?

  9. Just WOW !!!!

  10. Just WOW !!!!
    Thanks a lot! [emoji846]
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.