FS: Inon Z240 Gen 4 strobes x2 (two) PLUS Retra Z240 base for Light Shaping Device (LSD)
Personal strobes. Last use Dec 2019. Reason for sale = New Retra Pro strobes...
NO issues - NO strobe glass browning/ darkening
Initial pair purchased ~2014. In Lembeh ~2016 I was too busy talking to someone in the camera room and didn't pay attention to o-ring situation on one strobe and flooded the battery compartment.
Fortunately, Inon had a great replacement program and flooded strobe replaced completely (NOT a refurbish!)
Current pair = FLOOD FREE!
Inon Manual Sticker D/Z added to each strobe.
Included "stuff" for Inon Z240:
- ultralight AD-IN Inon strobe adapter x2 (+1 extra bolt and offset included)
- One Inon Z240 box, multiple filters/ manuals/ stickers/ parts/ o-ring/ etc
Also selling the module that connects the Retra LSD snoot to the Z240 - Used once.
I would STRONGLY prefer to sell both strobes and LSD attachment as one package
$750 USD + actual shipping cost with insurance
MORE images available for serious buyers.
I have many personal references available through WetPixel.