Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

BigBlue 15,000 Lumen Video Light

Started by sidcaver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

BigBlue 15,000 Lumen Video Light

3 posts
  1. Hi, I had this posted for sale but the post is no nowhere to be seen on this site...

    I am selling one of my BigBlue video lights, 15,000Lumens. I have only used this in fresh water. I have 3 of these and only use two. Did a burn test on highest power setting about 2 weeks ago and yielded almost 2 hours. Beautiful 160degree flood at 5000K. Depth rated to 100m.

    IMG_5099.jpg

    IMG_5098.jpg

    IMG_5097.jpg

    IMG_5096.jpg

  2. Forgot to post a price, $500 OBO

  3. Sold

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.