Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Spin the globe!

Started by IONature ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Spin the globe!

10 posts
  1. If you could go anywhere in the world on a dive trip (at the moment)... Where would you go. Time is no object. Money is no object.

    January 2022

    Thanks!

    c

  2. I would love to head up to Vancouver Island, British Columbia or over to Silfra, Norway for some diving.  

  3. Some form of exploratory live aboard trip Indonesia.  

  4. 6 minutes ago, NWDiver said:

    Some form of exploratory live aboard trip Indonesia.  

    Yeah, I had the same thought. Especially with people to lug gear around!

  5. South Komodo on a nice liveaboard. 

    Bill

  6. Easy, easy! As you said budget is no issue, my trip would be a liveaboard including Raja Amat, Komodo, Galapagos, Socorro, Malpelo, Sipadan, Micronésia Pulau, Red Sea, Azores, ….

     

  7. Think of the fuel surcharge for that trip.

    Bill

  8. First of all I would take a look at the covid restrictions. Indonesia now is obligating to a 10 days quarentine. South East Asia takes very hard restrictions rapidly as soon as the covid cases increase. So I would try Caribean or South America. I would try Fernando de Noronha, Cuba..

  9. On 12/14/2021 at 4:03 PM, NWDiver said:

    Some form of exploratory live aboard trip Indonesia.  

    I think we are several here with the same idea!

    6 years ago, I did a liveaboard trip with a boat operator that would also organise every year a 1 month dive trip from Komodo to Raja Ampat, stopping every day to dive. The idea seemed wonderful to me but with Covid, I believe the operator was forced to close down (Wicked Diving).

    Next Wetpixel trip ;--)

  10. Great Barrier Reef on a Liveaboard.  (And scatter my wife's ashes there.)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.