Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

LTB Housing for Nikon D810

Started by diverbrad ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

LTB Housing for Nikon D810

7 posts
  1. Looking for a Housing for a D810.  Prefer a nauticam but will consider others.  Would be interested in ports as well. Already have a 60mm and 105mm lens from my last D7200 rig.

  2. Hi diverbrad, I have a Seacam housing for D810......together with Pro G viewfinder, macro port and extension that work with Nikon 60mm and 105.... Also Seacam fisheye port that works well with Nikon 16mm. All equipment is in current use and is in good serviceable condition. Seacam D810 housing flashports are Seacam S6 type....... but can be changed to Nik 5 if preferred at no extra cost. Located in European Union. If interested let me know and I can send images and price info.

  3. Yes, I would like to see the stuff and know pricing.  I don't want to pay new money, wanting to stay on the low side.   On the fence about just buying a complete new full frame mirrorless and  housing so I am up to date with current technology.

  4. 6 hours ago, diverbrad said:

    Yes, I would like to see the stuff and know pricing.  I don't want to pay new money, wanting to stay on the low side.   On the fence about just buying a complete new full frame mirrorless and  housing so I am up to date with current technology.

    Surething diverbrad.....ill get onto it, can you email me your address? Mine is seabight@gmail.com..... Ill send some photos and pricing.

     

    Edited by seabight — incorrect email address
  5. how bout a new in box never wet display model Sea&Sea D810 housing?

     

  6. Never Wet?  Why ?  Yes, I would be interested if pricing is good.

  7. 17 hours ago, seabight said:

    Surething diverbrad.....ill get onto it, can you email me your address? Mine is seabight@gmail.com..... Ill send some photos and pricing.

     

    diverbrad@yahoo.com

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.