Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Retra Prime strobe

Started by TimG ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Retra Prime strobe

9 posts
  1. I'm selling one of my Retra Prime strobes having completed a project.

    The strobe is in prefect condition with not a scratch or mark on it. I bought it in early 2020 but, like for many, I was unable to use it for quite some time for COVID travel reasons. It has now done 7635 flashes and is still inside Retra's 2 year extended warranty.  As you might know, the firmware is upgradable via the strobe's Bluetooth connection and has the latest update.

    The price includes the Retra bumpers and neoprene jacket (see photo), spare o-rings, ball mount and hex wrench. The original box is in Amsterdam in storage! 

    The price is $825/€750/£625 plus shipping (happy to send anywhere in the world) and PayPal fees.

    I should be in the Netherlands in mid-February and can bring it with me to mail if a European buyer is interested and happy to secure purchase against a deposit. Similarly I might well be visiting family in the UK on the same trip and could mail in the UK.

    These are superb strobes and, as you may read from other posts I have made, I can recommend them without hesitation. 

    PM me for more details or to pursue. 

    Thanks!

     

    ZSC_4972.jpg

    ZSC_4974.jpg

    ZSC_4975.jpg

    ZSC_4977.jpg

    Edited by TimG
  2. A bit of a price drop as I hate to see really good equipment lying idle......

    $795/€725/£599

    As set out in my initial post, I plan to be in NL/UK in mid-Feb if someone from the EU/former-EU state wants to save on import duties etc.

  3. Thanks Walt. 

  4. Still looking for that new home......

  5. Just to confirm from my original post, I'm going to be flying to the Netherlands mid-February and then to the UK for a few days. I can bring the Retra to the EU/UK with me.

    I'll happily include the shipping costs to either a UK or EU address once I'm there.

    I should even be able to pack it into the original box. :P

    Edited by TimG
  6. For anyone inserted who lives in the EU or UK, this superb strobe can be flying to the Netherlands and then the UK in just over 3 weeks.

    I'm happy to cover postage costs to ship either in the EU or UK.

  7. One more week and this strobe can be heading to the EU/UK.....

    Happy to drop the price just a little bit - and mailing is included. €699/£549.

    It's a great deal for a superb strobe........

    Edited by TimG
  8. ..... and it's sold. It'll be on it's way to its new, hopefully, happy home shortly.

    Many thanks, guys

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.