Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Where to sell Misc Photo gear

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Where to sell Misc Photo gear

5 posts
  1. Cleaning up the camera closet and finding small items (non-underwater) I just don't need but feel guilty about just throwing away...Filters I never used, lightly used camera bags/backpacks, etc...Any suggestions? I am aware of Craigslist, lol. 

     

  2. Fredmiranda.com is the best photography forum to buy/sell gear imo.

  3. Thanks!

  4. Pretty sure as long as its photo related (and you don't spam 100 adverts), wetpixel classifieds will be fine as well :)

    Edited by makar0n
  5. Share grid is another good place to sell. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.