Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Subal Type 4 EXR 50 and Nikkor 10-24 zoom ring

Started by TimG ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Subal Type 4 EXR 50 and Nikkor 10-24 zoom ring

3 posts
  1. The title says it all. Does anyone have a Subal Type 4 EXR 50 they want to sell on? And a Subal zoom ring for the Nikkor 10-24 (Z88N10-24) to go with it?

    Thanks!

  2. I have a huge bag of subal rings (non are specific size on ring mm?) whats the inner measurement (outer may help as well)

    I bought out a few folks with bags of rings.

    I can measure a few when I get some numbers

    Mark

  3. Hi Mark

    Thanks for this.

    Sadly I havn't bought the lens as yet - I was seeing if the parts were available first - so don't know the precise measurements in terms of ring size. But it would need to be the 88 tooth version for the Type 4 port.

    I'll try and find out the rest of the details.

    Tim

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.